Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Ganymede Count Down Conference Calls:

A month and a half ago (see archive) I suggested we have a weekly count down conference call and asked for your constraints. I received two answers (see wiki), so I'm confident that when I announce the weekly call time in the next sentence, everyone will be able to attend :-)

I'll be at them all Bjorn, except for 2 June (today) as it is
a holiday here in Ireland.

 cheers
   --oh

Registered Number: 171387