[eclipse.org-planning-council] Ganymede Release - IP Review

Below you will find an update on where we stand with the Ganymede IP Review.  Let us know if you have any questions.

Ganymede IP Log & About File Status
As of June 6, 2008 - 3:51 pm
Components Status of Abouts/IP Logs Notes
Birt Approved
DSDP DD Approved
DSDP NAB Approved
DSDP TM Approved
DTP (Datatools) Approved
EMF Query Received - In Progress Awaiting updated IP Log for EMF following Move
EMF Transaction Received - In Progress Awaiting updated IP Log for EMF following Move
EMF Validation Received - In Progress Awaiting updated IP Log for EMF following Move
EMFT CDO (moving to EMF) Received - In Progress Awaiting updated IP Log for EMFT following Move
EMFT Ecore Tools Received - In Progress Awaiting updated IP Log for EMFT following Move
EMFT EMF Compare Received - In Progress Awaiting updated IP Log for EMFT following Move
EMFT Search Received - In Progress Awaiting updated IP Log for EMFT following Move
EMFT Mint Received - In Progress Awaiting updated IP Log for EMFT following Move
EMFT Net4J (moving to EMF) Received - In Progress Awaiting updated IP Log for EMFT following Move
EMFT Teneo (moving to EMF) Received - In Progress Awaiting updated IP Log for EMFT following Move
Modeling GMF Approved
Tools GEF Approved
M2M ATL Approved
M2M QVTO Approved
MDT OCL Approved
MDT UML2 Approved
MDT UML2Tools Approved
MDT XSD Approved
M2T JET Approved
Tools Orbit Received - In Progress Awaiting project confirmation that About files have been updated as required.
STP Received - In Progress  Awaiting updated IP Log
Tech DLTK Approved
Tech ECF Approved
Tech EPP Approved
Tech RAP Received - In Progress Awaiting feedback from Project
Tech Subversive Approved
Eclipse Equinox Received - In Progress Awaiting updated IP Log and corrrected About files.
Eclipse JDT Received - In Progress Awaiting updated IP Log and corrrected About files.
Eclipse PDE Received - In Progress Awaiting updated IP Log and corrrected About files.
Eclipse Platform Received - In Progress Awaiting updated IP Log and corrrected About files.
Tech Buckminster Approved
Tools CDT Approved
Tools Mylyn Approved
TPTP Received - In Progress Awaiting feedback from Project
Webtools Approved

Janet Campbell
Phone:  +1.613.224.9461, x.229 (GMT -5)
Fax:  +1.613.224.5172
janet.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxx

A quick update for everyone - below you will find our current status on IP Logs and About files.

Ganymede IP Log & About File Status
As of June 4, 2008 - 9:43 am
Components Status of Abouts/IP Logs
Birt Approved
DSDP DD Approved
DSDP NAB Approved
DSDP TM Approved
DTP (Datatools) Approved
EMF Query Received - In Progress
EMF Transaction Received - In Progress
EMF Validation Received - In Progress
EMFT CDO (moving to EMF) Received - In Progress
EMFT Ecore Tools Received - In Progress
EMFT EMF Compare Received - In Progress
EMFT Search Received - In Progress
EMFT Mint Received - In Progress
EMFT Net4J (moving to EMF) Received - In Progress
EMFT Teneo (moving to EMF) Received - In Progress
Tools GEF Approved
M2M ATL Received - In Progress
M2M QVTO Approved
MDT OCL Approved
MDT UML2 Approved
MDT UML2Tools Approved
MDT XSD Approved
M2T JET Approved
Tools Orbit Received - In Progress
STP Received About Files - Missing IP Log
Tech DLTK Approved
Tech ECF Received - In Progress
Tech EPP Approved
Tech RAP Missing About Files, and IP Log
Tech Subversive Received IP Log, Missing About Files
Eclipse Equinox Received - In Progress
Eclipse JDT Received - In Progress
Eclipse PDE Received - In Progress
Eclipse Platform Received - In Progress
Tech Buckminster Approved
Tools CDT Received - In Progress
Tools Mylyn Approved
TPTP Received - In Progress
Webtools Approved

Janet Campbell
Phone:  +1.613.224.9461, x.229 (GMT -5)
Fax:  +1.613.224.5172
janet.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxx

You should have received the Eclipse project files late yesterday. Is that ok now ?

Thanks,
Philippe

"Janet Campbell" <janet.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/03/2008 06:19 PM

Please respond to
"eclipse.org-planning-council"        <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"'eclipse.org-planning-council'" <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
"'Sharon Corbett'" <sharon.corbett@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Barb Cochrane'" <barb.cochrane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
[eclipse.org-planning-council] Ganymede Release - IP Review

Re-send of email below, now with titles included!  :)