[eclipse.org-planning-council] Ganymede Count Down Conference Calls:

Title: New Page 1
Ganymedians,
A month and a half ago (see archive) I suggested we have a weekly count down conference call and asked for your constraints. I received two answers (see wiki), so I'm confident that when I announce the weekly call time in the next sentence, everyone will be able to attend :-)

The weekly Ganymede project management calls will be:
  • Mondays at 11am EDT, 8am PDT, 5pm CET
    • Monday 6/2, 6/9, 6/16, 6/23
In my usual Bjorn-style, these calls will only be as long as they need to be so there's no risk to you in attending.

Talk to you all on Monday,
Bjorn
--
[end of message]