[eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa build Monday morning: all green except pack200 problem

Europa Teams,
The Europa build this morning was all green except for a problem I'm having with pack200 not finding certain nested files. I'll continue to work on it. In the meantime, you should be able to try the staging site.
    http://dash.eclipse.org/~bfreeman/europa/

For each you:
  • Please give me a go-no-go for rolling these staging bits to the Europa update site
Still to do (for me):
  • Add staging url to status page
  • Make a nice Europa landing page
  • Include tool to check the site.xml against the feature-{project}.xmls in each build (and add to build status of each project)
  • Implement the new build tool

Back to the top