Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa build Monday morning: all green except pack200 problem

I presume you simply mean "are the values listed the ones you want?",
since that URL does not contain a site.xml which we can test using
Eclipse's UM. If that's the case, then Thumbs Up:

  EMF (EMF),
  EMFT (Query, Validation, Transaction, EODM, JET),
  MDT (OCL, UML2, UML2Tools)

Cheers,

Nick