Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa build Monday morning: all green except pack200 problem

I just took a look at my status page and I'm wondering - was a decision made to include just runtime features or are we supposed to include both runtime and SDK features.  Currently, some of my SDK features are missing because I was awaiting the final resolution of this issue.

Kim

Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/12/2007 03:10 PM

Please respond to
"eclipse.org-planning-council"        <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"eclipse.org-planning-council" <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa build Monday morning: all        green except pack200 problem

Europa Teams,
The Europa build this morning was all green except for a problem I'm having with pack200 not finding certain nested files. I'll continue to work on it. In the meantime, you should be able to try the staging site.

http://dash.eclipse.org/~bfreeman/europa/

For each you:
  • Please give me a go-no-go for rolling these staging bits to the Europa update site
Still to do (for me):
  • Add staging url to status page
  • Make a nice Europa landing page
  • Include tool to check the site.xml against the feature-{project}.xmls in each build (and add to build status of each project)