Eclipse Member Newsletter, January 2013 edition

To view this newsletter online, go to http://www.eclipse.org/community/newsletter/2013/2013January.html.

January 8, 2013

Foundation Updates in This Issue

Help Choose the Award Winners

Awards logoNominations for the Eclipse Community Awards close on January 24. Voting begins on January 28 and ends on February 22. Winners are announced atEclipseCon 2013 in Boston.

The awards recognize the best individuals, projects, and technologies in the Eclipse community. We encourage everyone to nominate, and self-nominations are welcome!
More...

Sign Up to Sponsor EclipseCon 2013

ECon logoWe have three levels of sponsorships forEclipseCon 2013 and ALM Connect. The co-location offer excellent opportunities for our members to promote their commercial offerings to both the Eclipse and Agile communities.Contact us now because display locations are first-come, first-served and some options will sell out.
EclipseCon and ALM Connect are March 25-28 in Boston, Massachusetts. Advance registration is in effect until February 14, so sign up soon!
More...

Board of Directors Nominations Open Soon

Soon it will be time to elect the Committer and Sustaining Member representatives for the 2013-2014 Eclipse Board of Directors. Nominations open on January 14, close on January 31, and voting begins on February 25. To nominate, send email toelections@xxxxxxxxxxx. Self-nominations are encouraged.
More...

Please Complete the Member Survey

Our 2013 Member Survey is ready for your input! Please help us improve our sevice by filling out the survey by January 31. When the data is compiled we will share the results with the community.
More...

Recent Project Proposals

Polarsys Packaging Project (3P)
3P provides packages, platforms, and installers for functional stacks identified as required by the Polarsys Architecture Committee. Those stacks will be based on components originating from Eclipse and PolarSys projects.
More...

New Strategic Member

Google

New Solutions Member

Checkmarx

New Associate Members

Caltech/Jet Propulsion Laboratory

Renesas

Chair for Applied Software Engineering, TUM

Dortmund University of Applied Sciences and Arts

Univeristy of Leipzig

Open Source Geospatial Foundation

EclipseCon 2013
March 25-28, 2013
Boston, Massachusetts, USA

Eclipse Day Florence 2013
May 10, 2013
Florence, Italy

Make an Offer
To Eclipse Members

Promote your special offer to other Eclipse members in future issues of this newsletter. If you have a product discount, event coupon, free trial or other special deal to offer, submit your posting to the Member 2 Member Marketplace.

Submit an M2M Offer

Contact the Editor