Re: [eclipse.org-committers] eSignature via HelloSign, was: Committers Agreement Open Ended

Hi

I complained about this privately.

Denis Roy conceded that I had a point in expecting that a trusted institution such as www.eclipse.org should propagate the trust to any subcontract such as hellosign by exploiting its service as

www.eclipse.org/.../hellosign/...

thereby assuring us that the EF has verified that hellosign is providing a service that the EF has assessed. Allowing noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to provide an unexpected invitation to transact Eclipse business at e.g. hellosign/.../eclipse/.. is IMHO unacceptable since how can we really tell that we are not being redirected to a variant of

trojans.r.us/.../eclipse/....

    Regards

        Ed Willink