Re: [eclipse.org-committers] eSignature via HelloSign, was: Committers Agreement Open Ended

Michael Keppler <Michael.Keppler@xxxxxx> writes:

> Also, if future changes (which we are surely notified about) turn out
> to be bad, you can still just turn down committer status at that point
> of time, right?

Up to this point it was fine - as an individual contributor, I've signed
the contributor agreement with a party I trust but, at the same time,
our agreement has quite a limited scope so that I do not expect some
legal quirks to backfire at me in areas unrelated to the agreement.

Now, there is a 3-rd party, HelloSign (a DropBox company), that would
provide legally binding eSignature on my behalf: