Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Automating quality gates on contribution: Copyright header

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 12:36 AM Jesse McConnell <jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think it is a part of the responsibilities of the project.

At the moment, it is.
But I think the AC is also about challenging the status quo and finding way to improve productivity of existing contributors, and "welcome-ness" of the project. I think such automation would improve both.

However, I reckon it's not trivial for some projects that are "non-standard".
PS: you know you don't have to update the copyright year after file creation?

Back to the top