Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Automating quality gates on contribution: Copyright header

Hi,

Is there any chance the EMO can act on this suggestion (automate check that new files have decent copyright headers)?
I have to admit I'm a bit frustrated by some aspects of the Architecture Council action (although I find that things are improving), as some really concrete requests to have echo and to be implemented by EMO. This is IMO a concrete example of that issue.

Cheers,

Back to the top