Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Real names in git commit messages

+1 - if ECA automatic check can tie commit to to a signed ECA then I think it should be approved.

>  That's why we still need committers to check.

As a committer I don't believe I am in a position to check - I don't think committers are in a position to identify the difference between a fake name and an unusual name. Is there a concern that the scrutiny of the ECA process is insufficient?

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham