Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Supporting GitHub Actions / GitHub repositories

Hi,

Thanks - that sounds better than I thought/hoped. I'll file a Bugzilla and we can discuss there further.

I think having a solid integration story for Eclipse.org-Projects hosted on github would be very interesting for my of us.

Tom