Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Supporting GitHub Actions / GitHub repositories

Hi,

I was about to file a bug but as it looks like this is discussed on this
list, I thought i could directly reply.

We are doing cross-platform builds for efxclipse-driftfx using
github-actions but our problem is that naturally we can not sign our
artifacts there so we need a way to make the Eclipse.org-Jenkins do that.

Our thought was that we could make github-actions trigger the
efxclipse-jiro-jenkins instance who fetches the build result, sign it
and uploading that to github-releases.

If I get you right this won't be possible because you will never allow
github to trigger our jenkins instance because that would require user
credentials available on github, right?

Tom