From: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Donald Smith
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 5:06 PM
To: 'eclipse.org-requirements-council'; 'eclipse.org-planning-council'; eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipse.org-planning-council] StAC Meeting Reminder and Details -Last chance to RSVP.

Councils,

Just a reminder of the StAC meeting next Tuesday, October 28th from 1:00pm – 5:30pm.  The meeting will be in the “Robert E. Simon” room.  The StAC meeting follows the Marketing Symposium, which is the “Lake Anne A” room.  Lunch WILL be provided in between the meetings – lunch location will likely be in the Marketing Symposium meeting room.

-          Marketing Symposium (8:30am – Noon) – There will be some great content relevant to the councils and a good primer for the StAC meeting.  In particular, Ian will be presenting some stats from the Usage Data Collector launched with Ganymede. “Lake Anne A” Room.

-          StAC Meeting 1-5:30pm.  “Robert E. Simon” room

Here is the proposed agenda for the StAC meeting:

-          Prepare a Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threat (SWOT) analysis of the Eclipse “Release Train”.  The SWOT analysis will be built and refined and will be a main topic with a Plenary with the Board in December.  The results will stand as a primer for the ecosystem to better understand how they could be leveraging the release trains, and to highlight things we could be doing better.

-          Discuss the main Themes for Galileo.

If you have not yet RSVP’d and plan to attend, please do so ASAP with a reply to me.

-          Don

Donald Smith

Director of Ecosystem Development

Eclipse Foundation, Inc.