Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] EAC Reminders

I'm not in favor of re-voting (in the interest of getting a decision
soon), but feel free to change a vote or add one which you
have not exercised yet.

At this moment in time, I can +1 for each. But I'll give regrets
in advance for 9 Sep - I'll be giving a talk at a conference at
that time.

 --oh

Registered Number: 171387