|[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council agenda Jan 24 v2|
Architecture Council Members,
Here's a second draft agenda for our face-to-face meeting in San Francisco on Wednesday January 24th. We are meeting in the Bayside room of the Hyatt Burlingame near SFO.
7:30am - continental breakfast and email
8:30am - start
9:45am - email break
11:00 - email break
noon - end, lunch, and email
1. Report from Michael Scharf and Wenfeng Li on "Ask The Architecture Council" as per the last meeting.
2. Report from Oisin Hurley and John Graham on "Catalog of Consumable Components" as per the last meeting.
3. Report from Ed Merks and Michael Scharf on the wiki page describing implications of changing to Java 5 JVM as per the last meeting.
4. Discussion of the top ten architectural problems in Eclipse gathering process.
5. Discussion of "the architecture council identity crisis" email thread.
While we have an agenda, there is always room for additional useful discussions, so if you have an agenda item, please send it to me or to the mailing list.