Well, the "Eclipse SDK" would be the SDK for building Eclipse, wouldn't it? I guess you could say the ""Eclipse Eclipse SDK", but I'm not convinced that's better.
While "Eclipse SDK" is still my favorite as a TLP, if we can't use it,
I'd like to suggest "Eclipse Workbench SDK" as TLP, and allow usage of "Eclipse Workbench IDE" to EPP.
I think the workbench has many advantages:
* it's already a term that's used technically, in UI
* it doesn't seem like a strong rebranding, but more like a qualifier, so adopting it seems relatively cheap and straightforward
* it allows to be suffixed with SDK and IDE
* it is a good differentiator from other IDEs at Eclipse. A workbench is more an individual, single user, user-tailored tool than a team/organization-centered tool.
* It's probably fine to be trademarked