Re: [eclipse-pmc] New Top Level Project Charter

Well, the "Eclipse SDK" would be the SDK for building Eclipse, wouldn't it? I guess you could say the ""Eclipse Eclipse SDK", but I'm not convinced that's better.

McQ.

Inactive hide details for Wayne Beaton ---2018/10/02 12:33:59---The Java development kit is a software development kit (SDK) foWayne Beaton ---2018/10/02 12:33:59---The Java development kit is a software development kit (SDK) for building "Java" applications.

From: Wayne Beaton <wayne.beaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2018/10/02 12:33
Subject: Re: [eclipse-pmc] New Top Level Project Charter
Sent by: eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

The Java development kit is a software development kit (SDK) for building "Java" applications.

The Android SDK is for building "Android" applications.

The "Eclipse SDK" is for building what, then?

As I stated before, I am starting with the Eclipse TLP. We'll identify and sort out other problematic project names in turn.

Wayne