[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [eclipse-mirrors] wtp and tptp mirror
- From: "Eclipse WebMaster (Denis Roy)" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 10:26:34 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Eclipse Foundation, Inc.
- User-agent: Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 (X11/20060420)
Tim Brom wrote:
Calvin College (ht|f)tp://mirror.calvin.edu/callisto/ in Michigan has
been mirroring Callisto for a while, but I just noticed that we had
not made the list. You can add us to that.
Thanks Tim - you're on the list. I also noticed you're mirroring Stable
and Update files, so I added you to those. Expect a dent in your
bandwidth in the weeks to come ;)
Akos Gabriel wrote:
> OK. Where should I put it under my hierarchy?
> In the root as /callisto ?
Akos - Yes.
> Could somebody extend the mirror script?
The mirror script is up-to-date (this thing should be in CVS somewhere...):
Eclipse WebMaster - webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
Questions? Consult the WebMaster FAQ at
View my status at http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/WebMaster