[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [eclipse-mirrors] wtp and tptp mirror
- From: "Eclipse WebMaster (Denis Roy)" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 08:59:45 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Organization: Eclipse Foundation, Inc.
- User-agent: Thunderbird 184.108.40.206 (X11/20060420)
Thanks, Akos. I've added those projects to your record.
BTW, is anyone else interested in mirroring the Callisto directory?
Callisto is the release of Eclipse + 9 other projects in late June 2006,
so it will be a big bandwidth hog. We have a *real need* for more
mirrors in the USA. The more mirrors we have, the better it will be for
us all. It will cost you about 700M of disk space.
The directory is rsync://download.eclipse.org::eclipseMirror/callisto
To see if you're already mirroring Callisto, check this link:
Akos Gabriel wrote:
we are mirroring wtp and tptp as well at site eclipse.gabriel.co.hu
Eclipse WebMaster - webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
Questions? Consult the WebMaster FAQ at
View my status at http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/WebMaster