Re: [eclipse-mirrors] wtp and tptp mirror

Thanks, Akos.  I've added those projects to your record.

BTW, is anyone else interested in mirroring the Callisto directory? Callisto is the release of Eclipse + 9 other projects in late June 2006, so it will be a big bandwidth hog. We have a *real need* for more mirrors in the USA. The more mirrors we have, the better it will be for us all. It will cost you about 700M of disk space.

The directory is rsync://download.eclipse.org::eclipseMirror/callisto

To see if you're already mirroring Callisto, check this link:
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/callisto/releases/site.xml

Thanks!

Denis

Akos Gabriel wrote:
Hi,

we are mirroring wtp and tptp as well at site eclipse.gabriel.co.hu

regards,
Akos

--

Eclipse WebMaster - webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx