Re: [eclipse-mirrors] wtp and tptp mirror

Eclipse WebMaster (Denis Roy) wrote:
Thanks, Akos.  I've added those projects to your record.

BTW, is anyone else interested in mirroring the Callisto directory? Callisto is the release of Eclipse + 9 other projects in late June 2006, so it will be a big bandwidth hog. We have a *real need* for more mirrors in the USA. The more mirrors we have, the better it will be for us all. It will cost you about 700M of disk space.

That's not a big deal.

The directory is rsync://download.eclipse.org::eclipseMirror/callisto

OK. Where should I put it under my hierarchy?
In the root as /callisto ?
Could somebody extend the mirror script?

Regards,
Akos

--
Üdvözlettel,