[eclipse-mirrors] Eclipse 3.1.2 Perspective Problem.

	Hi folks,

	My Java development work with Eclipse Version: 3.1.2 (Build id:
M20060118-1600).

	With this version I have come problems like, I unable to save my
perspectives. There is always one blank window is opening and this is making
me
	to unable to preserve my right perspectives.

	I had good experience with older version of Eclipse and all plug-ins
were working fine.  If anybody knows more about changes and how to work
	effectively with newer version of eclipse, please let me know and
thanks you very much in advance.

	Regards,
	Srini.

Back to the top