[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[eclipse-mirrors] FTP links - any way to suppress them?
- From: "Jim Cooper" <Jim.Cooper@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 11:57:49 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcZaXAUC3jo4MQWlRDm8VxvZx1b61A==
- Thread-topic: FTP links - any way to suppress them?
On our (internal only) mirror, the server that holds the files supports http:// access, but not ftp:// (no ftp server software installed, there).
Is there any way to suppress/exclude the ftp links, to avoid users clicking them and getting errors (and reporting them to me :-)?
For instance, on my mirrored page of
The FTP link for the first file is
Which gets a "Connection refused" since there's no FTP server available at that address.