[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[eclipse-mirrors] mirror size
- From: Akos Gabriel <akos.gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 13:48:28 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Gabriel Consulting
- User-agent: Thunderbird 18.104.22.168 (Windows/20060308)
I'd like to ask if it would be possible to reduce the amount of disk
space needed to have an eclipse mirror?
I have updates and eclipse stable builds mirror on a 75GB partition, and
it is full. Although I'm quite sure that at most 10% of the actually
occupied space is "used" i.e. downloaded from the site.
-=E-Mail :akos.gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx|Web: http://www.gabriel.co.hu=-
-=Tel/fax:+3612367353 |Mobil:+36209278894 =-