[eclipse-ide-wg] Eclipse IDE Working Group

Dear all,

on behalf of the Eclipse Foundation like to invite you to the first meeting about the Eclipse IDE Working Group. As you all probably know, the Eclipse Foundation staff has been asked to do all the necessary steps to that shall lead to the creation of this working group.

After finalizing and publishing a draft chart document [1], the participation agreement [2] and dedicated communication channel [3] we will host a meeting to discuss motivation, current status, next steps and open questions regarding the creation of the working group. We also want to give organizations an opportunity discuss joining the working group as founding members.

Date and time: March 16, 14:00 - 15:00 UTC, 15:00 - 16:00 CET
Place: Zoom meeting (see below)

Agenda Topics
Moderator
Minutes
Welcome and Overview of General Goals
Mike Milinkovich
5
Working Group Presentation
Ralph Mueller
15
Draft Charter Review
Paul Buck
15
Participant Statements (5 Minutes Each)
Ralph Mueller
TBD
Open Floor (Question/Answer)
Ralph Mueller
15
Next Steps/Timetable
Ralph/Paul
5

Zoom data:
________________________________

Eclipse IDE Working Group is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Eclipse IDE Working Group Meeting
Time: Mar 16, 2021 14:00 UTC, 15:00 CET, 10:00 AM America/Toronto

Join Zoom Meeting
https://eclipse.zoom.us/j/95685918631?pwd=OWtZd0sxMmRtbGthd2VsVGVicGw2QT09

Meeting ID: 956 8591 8631
Passcode: 587660

Meeting ID: 956 8591 8631
Find your local dial-in number: https://eclipse.zoom.us/u/acj4VdgLyG

Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions or would like to provide a participant statement.

Liebe Grüße/Best Regards

Ralph Mueller
Principal OSS Consultant | Eclipse Foundation
M: +49 177 449 0460 | eclipse-foundation.org | Twitter

________________________________

Eclipse IDE Working Group is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Eclipse IDE Working Group Meeting
Time: Mar 16, 2021 10:00 AM America/Toronto

Join Zoom Meeting
https://eclipse.zoom.us/j/95685918631?pwd=OWtZd0sxMmRtbGthd2VsVGVicGw2QT09

Meeting ID: 956 8591 8631
Passcode: 587660