[eclipse-ide-wg] Be a founding member of the Eclipse IDE working group

Thanks everyone for joining the Eclipse IDE working group interested parties call on Tuesday, March 16th. It was very encouraging to see both the number of participants and organizations represented on the call. For your reference you can find my presentation introducing the working group is here, and Paul Buck’s presentation on the working group draft charter presentation is here

As I mentioned we are targeting to hold the initial call of the working group Steering Committee the week of April 19th. Companies that join the working group at the strategic level will be invited to name their representative to the Steering Committee and have them attend that inaugural meeting.

To formally join the working group we require your organization to review the draft charter, select your participation level and sign the Eclipse IDE Working Group Participation Agreement. Please send the signed agreement to the Eclipse Foundation membership coordination on or before April 12th.  Please note the linked Participation Agreement is with the new Belgium-based not-for-profit association, Eclipse Foundation AISBL; if your organization has not yet completed its migration to this new Eclipse Foundation organization, feel free to contact our membership coordination team, cc’d, to help facilitate this migration.  More information regarding this migration can be found here.

We are happy to schedule a call with you to expand upon the value gained by your involvement and to answer any questions regarding participation in the working group.  If you have not done so already, please also join the Eclipse IDE working group mailing list where we can answer open questions to the group and you can stay connected.

We are counting on you for a successful launch!

Thank you in advance and

Liebe Grüße/Best Regards

Ralph Mueller
Principal OSS Consultant | Eclipse Foundation
M: +49 177 449 0460 | eclipse-foundation.org | Twitter

Back to the top