Re: [ecf-dev] Kepler Repo misses some source bundles

thanks.

I've sent an email directly to David Williams to help diagnose...and if necessary open appropriate Kepler bug.

It seems that the Kepler RC2 repo doesn't have all of ECF's source plugins, even though those source plugins were/are part of our contributed p2 repo.  It appears to be something going wrong with the Kepler build...at least AFAICT.  Hopefully David W will have some greater insight.

BTW...here's ECF's Kepler/3.6.1 release repo:   http://download.eclipse.org/rt/ecf/3.6.1/site.p2

Scott