Re: [ecf-dev] DocShare through a firewall

Hi Bill,

Bill Michell wrote:
<stuff deleted>
I'm not sure it can be purely a server issues, since I'm docsharing quite happily with my co-located colleague. It is just the colleague outside the firewall having problems.

Unfortunately, I'm using an existing Jabber infrastructure, so I don't know what software is being used.

I'll double-check and make sure there aren't 2 jabber servers implicated - is that even possible? -

Yes, I believe it is possible.

Scott

Back to the top