[ecf-dev] DocShare through a firewall

I'm trying to use DocShare to experiment with collaborating with an offshore developer.

I've successfully shared with a local developer via XMPP and our internal jabber server. But the offshore developer is the other side of a firewall, and while the chat capabilities work, the document sharing doesn't.

Where can I find information to help me diagnose the issue? I suspect I need to get a specific port opened through the firewall, but I'm not sure how to start identifying which one.
--
Bill Michell
billmichell@xxxxxxxxx

Back to the top