Re: [ecf-dev] Troubles with Datashare over XMPP

Scott, I add my accounts to their rosters (samolisov@xxxxxxxxx to
pavel.samolisov@xxxxxxxxx and pavel.samolisov@xxxxxxxxx to
samolisov@xxxxxxxxx). But it does not help me.

Your error message has 500 error code and error string:
<error code="503" type="cancel"> but I have this error string:
<error code="400">

May be this error means not correct jid? In my message xml:
to="samolisov@xxxxxxxxx/", in your message:
to="scottslewis@xxxxxxxxx/ecf.paluIbE9F19E8B"

May be I should run/close another jabber client?

Scott Lewis пишет:
> Pavel,
>
> I got the error message below using two gmail accounts (is this what you
> are seeing also)?.  It seems to indicate that gmail is refusing to send
> the message.
>
> However, when I added the contacts to each other's contact list/roster,
> the messages were delivered (see below), and I did not see the error
> message.  It could be that gmail has a policy of limiting delivery of
> certain messages (e.g. those that are just message properties?) when the
> sender/receiver are not on each other's roster.
>
> Also, it may be necessary to use the fully qualified XMPPID (i.e. that
> includes the resource).  Would you please try the ChannelTest again
> after adding having your two gmail accounts add each other to their
> rosters?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Scott
>
> Here's the error response I get
>
> <message id="T7ATS-23" to="scottslewis@xxxxxxxxx/ecf.paluIbE9F19E8B"
> type="error"
> from="rcraftlewis@xxxxxxxxx/ecf.WzWjMhmXtt6dtH2pGPwz7pCq+sU="><thread>TR03n0</thread><properties
> type="java-object">
> 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</
value></property></properties><nos:x

- --
Pavel Samolisov

Meet me at: