Re: [ecf-dev] Troubles with Datashare over XMPP

Scott, I create container by following code:

_container = ContainerFactory.getDefault().createContainer(XMPP_CONTAINER,
				System.getProperty(XMPP_ACCOUNT_ID));

but container hasn't readable ID.

The message to="pavel.samolisov@xxxxxxxxx/"...is the message that I sended.

The message
<message id="9Q3m5-4" to="samolisov@xxxxxxxxx/ecf.samoliF3FE20D2"
from="pavel.samolisov@xxxxxxxxx/" type="error">

is error message that I received and ChannelListener in my bundle reacts
on this message.

samolisov@xxxxxxxxx sends message to pavel.samolisov@xxxxxxxxx
samolisov@xxxxxxxxx receives message from pavel.samolisov@xxxxxxxxx
(error message but this message include sended data).
pavel.samolisov@xxxxxxxxx does not receive message that sended by
samolisov@xxxxxxxxx

I do not send any others messages.

Scott Lewis пишет:
> Hi Pavel,
>
> Thanks for sticking with this...we'll track down the issue one way or
> another.
>
> Samolisov Pavel wrote:
>> Thanks for your help, Scott!
>>
>> I try it on gmail.com only.
>>
>> I send data from samolisov@xxxxxxxxx to pavel.samolisov@xxxxxxxxx and
>> add -Dsmack.debugEnabled=true to my run configuration.
>>
>> But it does not work correct :-(
>>
>> I send data (over DataSharing API Channel) from samolisov@xxxxxxxxx to
>> pavel.samolisov@xxxxxxxxx
>>
>> In Smack Debug Window I can see:
>>
>> <message id="9Q3m5-4" to="pavel.samolisov@xxxxxxxxx/" type="chat">
>>   <thread>N4E940</thread>
>>   <properties xmlns="http://www.jivesoftware.com/xmlns/xmpp/properties";>
>>     <property>
>> <name>org.eclipse.ecf.internal.provider.xmpp.smack.ECFConnection.object</name>
>>
>>       <value
>> type="java-object">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
ZXN

> [...]
>>
>>     </property>
>>   </properties>
>> </message>
>>

> I just want to clarify...which containers (and their associated
> connections) are sending/receiving the above?
>
> It looks like the message sent is to="pavel.samolisov@xxxxxxxxx/"...is
> the following message (with
>
> to="samolisov@xxxxxxxxx/ecf.samoliF3FE20D2") the *result/received
> message* or is it another message being sent?
>
> If you could label the above with the sender container id and the
> receiver container id it would/will help.
>
> In the mean time, I will take your code and try to run it with my own
> gmail accounts to see if I can determine what's happening.
>
> Also, today I'm creating a datashare test case for the xmpp provider,
> which we can use to test this (and other behavior) with two arbitrary
> xmpp accounts.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Scott
>

>> I do not understand what is this error?
>>
>> I have attached my code to the letter. Could you watch it?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>

>> Scott Lewis пишет:
>>
>>> Hi Pavel,
>>>
>>> I cannot currently duplicate this, so we're going to have to figure out
>>> a way for me to collect enough information to debug.
>>>
>>> One initial thought...could you run both clients with Smack debugging on
>>> (i.e. system property:  -Dsmack.debugEnabled=true) and capture the sent
>>> and received packets for both clients?  Please edit out the passwords in
>>> the xml data.
>>>
>>> Also, what is the XMPP server at samolisov@xxxxx (i.e. what server
>>> software)?  And who configures it?
>>>
>>> Finally, if you wish you can run the tests in
>>> org.eclipse.ecf.tests.provider.xmpp with these two accounts.  The tests
>>> require system properties to specify the account/pw information...i.e.
>>> here's an example
>>>
>>> -Dusername0=user0@xxxxxxxxx
>>> -Dpassword0=user0pw
>>> -Dusername1=user1@xxxxxxxxx
>>> -Dpassword1=user1pw
>>> -Dchat.room.name=ecf
>>> -Dsmack.debugEnabled=true
>>>
>>> You will need to change the username?/password? info appropriately for
>>> the two accounts.  The test that you should probably run is
>>> org.eclipse.ecf.tests.provider.xmpp.remoteservice.RemoteServiceTest...many
>>>
>>> of the other tests in that project test the chat room access (and gmail
>>> has no chat room capability), so those tests aren't relevant.
>>>
>>> Finally, another option is that if you have access to creating an
>>> account on the ya.ru system for me (e.g. a guest or test account), I
>>> will try out the tests against my gmail/gtalk account.  So if you are
>>> able to create an account on ya.ru xmpp server for me (or let me know
>>> about accessing an existing account) please do so and I'll give it a try

- --
Pavel Samolisov

Meet me at:
Vkontakte.ru: http://vkontakte.ru/id3178981