Re: [ecf-dev] build easier next steps - Go2Meeting on 8/10 at 1500 UTC - Please respond to participate

+1

- Marcelo

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 12:28 AM, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Markus and all,

OK, let's say the following day/time for the next 'build easier' Go2Meeting session:

Day:  Monday, 8/10/2009
Time:  1500 UTC/8am pacific/Noon Eastern.  [1] has the dateandtime calendar for it

I will arrange for a Go2Meeting for that day/time and send out invitation emails to everyone that responds publicly to this message that they will attend.  So please respond to this message with a +1 if you wish to attend this Go2Meeting and I will send an invite to your email address.

Thanks,

Scott

[1] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2009&month=08&day=10&hour=15&min=00&sec=0