[dtp-dev] database definition and connection profile

Title: database definition and connection profile

Hi,

I have created driver definition for MAXDB, and I can use it in the context of the general connection profile (SQL Model – JDBC Connection). I’m interesting whether is possible to associate database definition, generated from my own maxdb.xmi to this general connection profile, or I have to implement extensions of connection profile extension points? Any helps and suggestion will be appreciated

Best Regards,
Dimiter

Back to the top