RE: [dsdp-pmc] Project meta data is out of date for dsdp

Thanks Martin.

1. I will look into this.

2. It looks like provisioning isn't complete for RTSC. The subproject
list comes straight out of the foundation database. Dave: has RTSC been
provisioned? (Did you fill out the provisioning form and submit it.)

3. I've asked Anne to remove them from the foundation database. They
have probably been listed in the database since WR joined the
foundation. We've just never had a way to see the database prior to the
portal.

4. Fixed.