*From:* Jeff McAffer [mailto:jeff@xxxxxxxxx]
*Sent:* Tuesday, May 20, 2008 3:51 PM
*To:* Gaff, Doug
*Subject:* DSDP wiki pages

Hey Doug,

I was poking around the wiki earlier and came across a mess of DSDP related wiki pages that have unfortunate titles. For example,

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Process

That is claiming a very generic and central spot in the wiki url space. Would it be reasonable to ask teams to qualify their wiki pages with something related to their project? This might be something we should talk about at the arch council but I wanted to chat with you about it first.

Jeff