[dsdp-pmc] RE: DSDP-TM 3.0 About Files in dstore server / agent packages

Hi Sharon,

thanks for your message. I don't quite understand where you find the
requirement of an Executable printing some license note on startup --
I cannot find this in the Guide To Legal Docs. Anyway, my interpretation
of this is as follows:

1.) Each dstore server downloadable archive (e.g. rseserver-3.0rc3-linux.tar)
    must include the following files in its root folder:
    - notice.html
    - epl-v10.html

2.) Each JAR file in the dstore server "should" contain the standard about.html
    Though I don't think this is required since all dstore JAR archives are in the
    same folder, and all of them are under the same epl-v10.html terms.

3.) When launching the dstore daemon or server, it should print something
    like what we have in the Source file Copyright Headers, e.g.:

    DStore Server (c) 2004, 2008 IBM Corporation and others.
    All rights reserved. This program and the accompanying materials
    are made available under the terms of the Eclipse Public License v1.0
    which accompanies this distribution, and is available at
    http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-v10.html
Does this sound appropriate? - Given that with the Eclipse Runtime Project
and DSDP, an increasing amount of Software like daemons, agents or other
runtime components is shipped by Eclipse.org which is *not* organized in
a normal Eclipse product installation, it might make sense to update the
"Guide to Legal Docs" to include these special cases.