From: dsdp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gaff, Doug
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 1:02 PM
To: General discussion of device software development platform issues.; eclipse.dsdp
Subject: [dsdp-dev] DSDP projects used in your commercial products

Hello DSDP developers, adopters, and users,

The project leads in DSDP are helping a university grad student with an open source adoption study. We need to conduct a quick survey of DSDP projects used in commercial products. We have a good partial list already, but it would be very helpful if you could tell us about your usage of the projects. As a reminder, there are several projects in DSDP. Here is the full list:

Device Debugging (DD)

Embedded Rich Client Platform (eRCP)

Mobile Tools for Java (MTJ)

Native Application Builder (NAB)