RE: [dsdp-pmc] PMC Meeting Minutes - June 14

It doesn’t look like we have anyone to host a Mobile Java symposium at ESE.  I can offer to do it, but it’s not my area of expertise, so I’d be winging it.  (Perhaps that’s good.  Then I wouldn’t dominate the conversation.)

Thoughts?  Mika or Mark: is this something you could chair at ESE?

Doug

From: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Milinkovich
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 8:15 PM
To: 'DSDP PMC list'
Cc: 'Bjorn Freeman-Benson'; Ralph Mueller
Subject: RE: [dsdp-pmc] PMC Meeting Minutes - June 14

All,

If there is anything that the staff at the Eclipse Foundation can do to help, please let us know. That’s what we’re here for.

Some sort of mobile *Java*-focused symposium at ESE would be very cool IMHO.

Mike Milinkovich

Office: +1.613.224.9461 x228

Mobile: +1.613.220.3223

mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx