[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
RE: [dsdp-pmc] PMC Meeting Minutes - June 14


Sorry, given that I'll already be going to Europe for Eclipse related work in Sept., I don't think I can go again in Oct.




"Gaff, Doug" <doug.gaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/25/2007 01:28 PM

Please respond to
DSDP PMC list <dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

To
<mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "DSDP PMC list" <dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Ralph Mueller <ralph.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
RE: [dsdp-pmc] PMC Meeting Minutes - June 14





It doesnât look like we have anyone to host a Mobile Java symposium at ESE.  I can offer to do it, but itâs not my area of expertise, so Iâd be winging it.  (Perhaps thatâs good.  Then I wouldnât dominate the conversation.)
 
Thoughts?  Mika or Mark: is this something you could chair at ESE?
 
Doug
 
From: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Milinkovich
Sent:
Thursday, June 14, 2007 8:15 PM
To:
'DSDP PMC list'
Cc:
'Bjorn Freeman-Benson'; Ralph Mueller
Subject:
RE: [dsdp-pmc] PMC Meeting Minutes - June 14

 
All,
 
If there is anything that the staff at the Eclipse Foundation can do to help, please let us know. Thatâs what weâre here for.
 
Some sort of mobile *Java*-focused symposium at ESE would be very cool IMHO.
 
Mike Milinkovich
Office: +1.613.224.9461 x228
Mobile: +1.613.220.3223
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx
 
From: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gaff, Doug
Sent:
Thursday, June 14, 2007 10:42 AM
To:
DSDP PMC list
Subject:
[dsdp-pmc] PMC Meeting Minutes - June 14

 
Hi folks,
 
Thanks for the honest, open discussion today.  Special thanks to Mika and Christian.  Notes and action items below.
 
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/DSDP/PMC/PMC_Minutes_14Jun07
 
 
Christian: Eric to introduce himself to the MTJ project and communicate what Mot needs.
Mika: Call a meeting with the MTJ team to discuss all of these issues from our PMC discussion today.
Mika: Review the Eclipse development process with the MTJ team.
Mika; Guide the regular MTJ meetings for the time being.
Christian: Try to get Eric on a more long-term assignment.
ESE: Mika will follow up with Kevin on attending and doing demo of MTJ at ESE.
ESE: Everyone to email dsdp-pmc-dev after you've submitted a proposal.
ESE: Everyone to email symposia ideas if you have anyway.
 
Doug
 _______________________________________________
dsdp-pmc mailing list
dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/dsdp-pmc