[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
[dsdp-pmc] PMC Meeting Minutes - June 14

Hi folks,

 

Thanks for the honest, open discussion today. Special thanks to Mika and Christian. Notes and action items below.

 

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/DSDP/PMC/PMC_Minutes_14Jun07

 

 

Christian: Eric to introduce himself to the MTJ project and communicate what Mot needs.

Mika: Call a meeting with the MTJ team to discuss all of these issues from our PMC discussion today.

Mika: Review the Eclipse development process with the MTJ team.

Mika; Guide the regular MTJ meetings for the time being.

Christian: Try to get Eric on a more long-term assignment.

ESE: Mika will follow up with Kevin on attending and doing demo of MTJ at ESE.

ESE: Everyone to email dsdp-pmc-dev after you've submitted a proposal.

ESE: Everyone to email symposia ideas if you have anyway.

 

Doug