RE: [dsdp-ercp-dev] eRCP in OSGi standardization

Mike,

This was discussed on last week's PMC call: http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/PMC/PMC_Minutes_17Apr08. Mark has since been in contact with Ed Cobb, Jeff McAfer, Gorkem Ercan, and John Jones (Sprint) to move this discussion forward.

That being said, I'm not sure if the user community is as concerned about this as the adopter community. Perhaps adopters lurking on this alias could comment.

Doug Gaff