RE: [dsdp-ercp-dev] eRCP in OSGi standardization

The silence is thunderous.

Does no one on eRCP care about this topic? This is going to take a
significant amount of effort both by the committers involved on the project
and at the Eclipse Foundation itself. We don't really have a precedent for
doing this, so I anticipate that we are going to have legal, procedural and
IP flow issues to think through. I will have a hard time allocating
resources to doing this if no one on the project cares enough to publicly
comment on the proposal.

Or maybe there is a raging debate somewhere else and I've just missed it?

Mike Milinkovich
Office: +1.613.224.9461 x228
Mobile: +1.613.220.3223
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx