AW: [dsdp-ercp-dev] eRCP in OSGi standardization

eRCP Community,

please allow me to refresh your awareness of the important topic raised
by Gorkem. From my perspective, standardizing eRCP will be of
significant value for mobile adopters of this technology. However,
obviously it implies a great deal of work for those who would be running
the  standardization process.

Do you think standardizing eRCP is desirable? Why? Why not?

Either way, it will be a significant roadmap decision for eRCP.
Therefore any comments, remarks, thoughts are highly appreciated!

Thanks,
Jo

Back to the top