|Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Status and outlook for Helios SR2, RC2|
Am 03.02.2011 09:43, schrieb Eike Stepper:
Am 03.02.2011 09:36, schrieb Nicolas Bros:So I have left the Helios aggregation builds enabled, if anyone has any last minute (+3) contributions? I am surprised. Don't you expect all +3 projects to contribute today? MoDisco is +3, and I was waiting until today for our final RC2 contributed build, in case a +2 project on which we depend updated their contribution yesterday. Is this not the right way to proceed?I just realized that our RC2+2 build failed after 16 hours. Probably due to the disk space issue. Since I've missed RC1 already (for other reasons, my former releng just resigned) I would like to ask if I may contribute CDO today. I know that Modisco depends on CDO but it cold also be the case that a new CDO is needed because the Orbit versions have increased (no clue how that would affect the train). My new build would be available in ~30 minutes plus signing plus promotion/contribution... May I or not?
I take no objections as a "yes, you may". My promotion is ready to be contributed. I'm about to adjust my b3aggrcon file... The old build/repo will be available in case someone asks me to switch back. Cheers /Eike ---- http://www.esc-net.de http://thegordian.blogspot.com http://twitter.com/eikestepper
Back to the top