Re: [config-dev] Tree structure vs flat structure discussion thread

For the sake of expediency, I am simply eliding all hyperbole, which simply has no place in any professional environment, let alone a cross-industry specification body. If we could avoid that going forward it would be a great help to our productivity as a whole.  I'm also skipping over off-topic discussion which can certainly be raised in another thread.