Re: [config-dev] Tree structure vs flat structure discussion thread

I like the idea of tree structures and on the surface this looks like it's backwards compatible with MP Config; basically "full" or "absolute" paths would still work, but now you'd have the ability to refer to new nodes that are now essentially parents.

As I don't immediately see a downside, is there some sort of backwards incompatibility or tradeoff being made with the proposal?

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins