Re: [cdt-dev] Is CMake support stable?

> On 5 Dec 2020, at 14:02, Martin Weber <fifteenknots505@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> On Freitag, 4. Dezember 2020 21:13:15 CET Liviu Ionescu wrote:
>>> On 4 Dec 2020, at 21:48, 15 knots <fifteenknots505@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>
>>> ATM CMake support requires cmake to be in $PATH.
>>
>> Then on macOS its usability is limited.
>
> Maybe it is caused by using ProcessBuilder to run the build.
> I never had any complains of macOS users using cmake4eclipse, which is using
> ICommandLauncher. I suspect the ICommandlauncher impl for macOS is hanling the
> app-specific paths.

How can I tell the difference? If I go to New C/C++ Project, there is only one template to create a Hello World project, and it creates the following .project:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<projectDescription>
	<name>cmake1</name>
	<comment></comment>
	<projects>
	</projects>
	<buildSpec>
		<buildCommand>
			<name>org.eclipse.cdt.core.cBuilder</name>
			<triggers>clean,full,incremental,</triggers>
			<arguments>
			</arguments>
		</buildCommand>
	</buildSpec>
	<natures>
		<nature>org.eclipse.cdt.core.cnature</nature>
		<nature>org.eclipse.cdt.core.ccnature</nature>
		<nature>org.eclipse.cdt.cmake.core.cmakeNature</nature>
	</natures>
</projectDescription>

Regards,

Liviu