[cdt-dev] Is CMake support stable?

While testing the new RC1, I also tried the CMake support.

I created a simple "CMake Project", but when I tried to build it, I got:

Configuring in: /Users/ilg/Downloads/eclipse-workspace-12-rc1/cmake1/build/cmake.debug.macosx.x86_64
cmake -G Unix Makefiles -DCMAKE_EXPORT_COMPILE_COMMANDS=ON /Users/ilg/Downloads/eclipse-workspace-12-rc1/cmake1
Error: build command 'cmake' not foundFailure running cmake:

I have the official CMake.app installed in the official /Application location. As usual on macOS, the actual location inside the package is neither in the shell PATH, nor in the graphical environment PATH.

Is CMake support considered stable now? Since it does not seem to do any effort to identify the actual path on macOS.

Also the plug-ins do not provide any way to set a custom path, in case I decide to install CMake.app in my home folder, not in the system /Applications.

Regards,

Liviu

Back to the top