Re: [cdt-dev] Indexer not including system header definitions?

My 2 cents

I have seen some codan (code analyses) errors pop up since I moved to CDT10.

I assumed it was Sloeber code (and I think I fixed it) but there clearly have been changes that cause timing issues (stuff firing to early in Sloeber) and codan is one of them.

IMHO the errors you reportĀ  appear when codan (code analyses) has not run properly. To verify this possibility, could you force codan to retry? (details below)

Check whether you have a error in the error log or the problem disappears.

Best regards

Jantje

Detailed instructions to retry codan

go to managed build project properties->c/c++ General->preprocessor include paths, macros, etc->providers

One of these active language settings providers (I ssume CDT GCC build-in Compiler settings) has a command field. Change that (for instance add -Dtest) select apply and close